The presidency on Tuesday said the National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, is sounding like a broken record over his incessant calls on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.
In a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, said Secondus should try to be capable of original thinking and stop saying the same things over and over again.
He is sounding like a broken record, saying the same thing over and over. Is he not capable of original thinking?” Adesina asked.
Promote Your Music Now @ Just 2000, Contact or Chat Admin On +2349030293089 At Whatsapp
The post Buhari’s Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking – Presidency appeared first on GENERALBAZE.WEBSITE.
27 total views, 1 views today
Generalbaze Music Of The Week
Kiss Daniel - 4 Dayz
Generalbaze Video Of The Week
Title :-DMW – Mind Ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Dremo & Mayorkun
Wish to advertise
or promote music/video here,call/sms us via 09030293089
or mail us via email:- email@example.com
What Others Are Reading Now
- It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket – Atiku
- It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-Kayode
- PDP To Oshiomhole: ‘Stop Acting Like An Attack Dog’
- ‘Defected Lawmakers Are Like Malaria Parasites In APC’s Body’ – Sagay
- NASS To Reconvene Next Week To Approve INEC Budget
- Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi
- APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary
- Ekiti House Of Reps Member Defects To APC, Sends Letter To Gbajabiamila (Photo)
- PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment
- Four Things Senator Akpabio’s Defection Means For APC
- Musicbysire – In Thy Presence
- The Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) says the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans to remove Bukola Saraki as senate president. Shortly after Saraki defected from APC to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), some lawmakers raised the alarm over an alleged plan to remove the senate president “through the back door”. Lai Mohammed, minister of information, had dismissed the plot to remove Saraki as an allegation without proof, But Kassim Afegbua, R-APC’s spokesman, said the APC leadership is conspiring with Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation and Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation, on the issue. “We can bring you news that the disputed leadership of the APC, working in cahoot with the Attorney General and Minister of Justice coupled with the Secretary to the Government of the Federation have perfected their plans to apply gestapo methods to forcefully unseat the Senate President,” read a statement signed by Afegbua on Sunday. “A high-powered meeting of these persons was held at the Maitama residence of the disputed chairman of the APC on Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 where they brainstormed on the possible ways to carry out their illegality. The meeting which lasted for three hours, insider source confirmed to us at the R-APC, explored both legal and illegal approach to execute the assignment of ensuring that Dr. Bukola Saraki ceases to be the senate president. “Having met a brickwall going by the legal processes involved before the senate can be re-opened, the disputed APC leadership is toiling with the barbaric idea of forcefully opening the national assembly, reconvene the senate and use the senators of the APC to preside over the planned impeachment. Senator Abdullahi Adamu has been penciled down to succeed distinguished senator Bukola Saraki, amidst a host of other changes in the senate’s principal officers. Once the senate leadership is overthrown in a coup d’etat manner, the senate will immediately consider the virement budget of the INEC and also approves the pending nominations in the senate. Part of the plot was to reach out to some PDP senators especially those who have EFCC queries in order to give them a clean bill of health once they defect to the APC. They also agreed to woo some senators with the sum of fifty million naira each (N50m). “We find all these plots as burdensome for a system that was already undergoing storm and stress, thus making us object of ridicule in the eyes of the world. It is benumbing to note that those who usually occupy the front seats when democracy is being discussed, are the architects of these orchestrated plots peculiar with military regimes. Even when we understand that they could be carry-over effects of military regime, we never knew they have assumed this frightening dimension.” The APC faction said President Muhammadu Buhari’s vacation to London is part of the calculated scheme to kick out Saraki. “It is not an accident of history that each time the president travels for medical attention, something dramatic often takes place. And this present trip, we believe, will unfurl already plotted schemes aimed at removing senate president, Benue state governor, and other perceived persons opposed to the re-election of Mr. President,” Afegbua added.