A family of 5 has been killed in their sleep by generator fume in Port harcourt, Rivers State.
Mr. Chaly Chibuogwu, his wife and three children were said to have gone to sleep on Sunday with their generator switched on right inside their house. They, however, died before Monday morning.
Download Latest Mp3 Musics And Videos And Movies From WWW.SCOFYBAZE.COM (CLICK HERE)
Promote Your Music Now @ Just 2000, Contact or Chat Admin On +2349030293089 At Whatsapp
29 total views, 1 views today
Generalbaze Video Of The Week
Title :-DMW – Mind Ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Dremo & Mayorkun
Wish to advertise or promote music/video here,call/sms us via 09030293089 or mail us via email:- email@example.com