2019: Ekiti N-Power beneficiaries declare for Buhari
Over 11,000 beneficiaries of the Federal Government intervention programme, N-Power, have declared support for the second term bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.
They made the declaration in Ado Ekiti when letters of enlistment were presented to another 8,000 beneficiaries in the second phase of the intervention scheme in the state.
Promote Your Music On Scofybaze.com Now @ Just 2000, Contact or Chat Admin On +2349030293089 At Whatsapp
The President of N-Power beneficiaries in Ekiti State, Mr. Dare Oladimeji, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, commended the president for initiating the scheme for youths without political interference.
According to him, many of the beneficiaries of the scheme are from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.
“We want to appreciate President Buhari for this initiative. This is the first programme that I knew was not political. It was not politically motivated but was established to alleviate the sufferings of our youths.
“You didn’t need to know any Senator, House of Representatives member or powerful politician before you are enlisted. I only applied online and my name featured as a beneficiary and since then I have not been denied this right.
“We believe that if President Buhari continues beyond 2019, this programme will continue and many youths will still benefit and it was on this strength that we are declaring our support for him in 2019”, he said.
The APC State Publicity Secretary in Ekiti, Taiwo Olatunbosun, said the public support displayed by the beneficiaries was an indication that Nigerian youths wanted Buhari beyond 2019
The post Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of N-Power In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari appeared first on GENERALBAZE.WEBSITE.
196 total views, 1 views today
Wish to advertise or promote music/video here,call/sms us via 09030293089 or mail us via email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
What Others Are Reading Now
- IG Report Confirms That Politicians ordered Senate Seige
- The Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) says the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans to remove Bukola Saraki as senate president. Shortly after Saraki defected from APC to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), some lawmakers raised the alarm over an alleged plan to remove the senate president “through the back door”. Lai Mohammed, minister of information, had dismissed the plot to remove Saraki as an allegation without proof, But Kassim Afegbua, R-APC’s spokesman, said the APC leadership is conspiring with Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation and Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation, on the issue. “We can bring you news that the disputed leadership of the APC, working in cahoot with the Attorney General and Minister of Justice coupled with the Secretary to the Government of the Federation have perfected their plans to apply gestapo methods to forcefully unseat the Senate President,” read a statement signed by Afegbua on Sunday. “A high-powered meeting of these persons was held at the Maitama residence of the disputed chairman of the APC on Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 where they brainstormed on the possible ways to carry out their illegality. The meeting which lasted for three hours, insider source confirmed to us at the R-APC, explored both legal and illegal approach to execute the assignment of ensuring that Dr. Bukola Saraki ceases to be the senate president. “Having met a brickwall going by the legal processes involved before the senate can be re-opened, the disputed APC leadership is toiling with the barbaric idea of forcefully opening the national assembly, reconvene the senate and use the senators of the APC to preside over the planned impeachment. Senator Abdullahi Adamu has been penciled down to succeed distinguished senator Bukola Saraki, amidst a host of other changes in the senate’s principal officers. Once the senate leadership is overthrown in a coup d’etat manner, the senate will immediately consider the virement budget of the INEC and also approves the pending nominations in the senate. Part of the plot was to reach out to some PDP senators especially those who have EFCC queries in order to give them a clean bill of health once they defect to the APC. They also agreed to woo some senators with the sum of fifty million naira each (N50m). “We find all these plots as burdensome for a system that was already undergoing storm and stress, thus making us object of ridicule in the eyes of the world. It is benumbing to note that those who usually occupy the front seats when democracy is being discussed, are the architects of these orchestrated plots peculiar with military regimes. Even when we understand that they could be carry-over effects of military regime, we never knew they have assumed this frightening dimension.” The APC faction said President Muhammadu Buhari’s vacation to London is part of the calculated scheme to kick out Saraki. “It is not an accident of history that each time the president travels for medical attention, something dramatic often takes place. And this present trip, we believe, will unfurl already plotted schemes aimed at removing senate president, Benue state governor, and other perceived persons opposed to the re-election of Mr. President,” Afegbua added.
- We’ll Support Creation of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic – President Buhari Declares
- Four Things Senator Akpabio’s Defection Means For APC
- Fayose Orders Ekiti Varsity to Sack 400 Workers
- nPDP members’ marginalisation claim false –Ganduje
- Buhari Didn’t Name Osinbajo Acting President – Senator Ohuabunwa
- ‘How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration’ – By FG
- National Assembly notorious for bribery –Jega
- ‘Defected Lawmakers Are Like Malaria Parasites In APC’s Body’ – Sagay
- Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods
- NASS To Reconvene Next Week To Approve INEC Budget