The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, is currently on a private visit to former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.
Mr Saraki arrived the home of his host located within the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library on Monday evening.
The embattled senate president had last week also met with former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida, in the latter’s home in Minna, Niger State.
Promote Your Music Now @ Just 2000, Contact or Chat Admin On +2349030293089 At Whatsapp
Mr Saraki’s meeting with the past leaders is believed to be related to the 2019 elections. He recently defected from the ruling APC to the opposition PDP.
Like Mr Saraki, Messrs Obasanjo and Babangida are both expected to work against the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari in 20
The post Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo appeared first on 9jaflaver.
The post Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo appeared first on SCOFYBAZE.COM.
28 total views, 1 views today
Generalbaze Video Of The Week
Title :-DMW – Mind Ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Dremo & Mayorkun
Wish to advertise
or promote music/video here,call/sms us via 09030293089
or mail us via email:- email@example.com
What Others Are Reading Now
- How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed. Why Senate President Left His Phones At Home
- NASS To Reconvene Next Week To Approve INEC Budget
- “These Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy” – Governor Ortom
- 2019: Senator Nyako Urges Adamawa People Not To Waste Votes On APC
- Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Ahmed Ibeto Resigns, Leaves APC For PDP
- Security Blocks NASS Stop Staf From Entering
- The Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) says the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans to remove Bukola Saraki as senate president. Shortly after Saraki defected from APC to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), some lawmakers raised the alarm over an alleged plan to remove the senate president “through the back door”. Lai Mohammed, minister of information, had dismissed the plot to remove Saraki as an allegation without proof, But Kassim Afegbua, R-APC’s spokesman, said the APC leadership is conspiring with Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation and Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation, on the issue. “We can bring you news that the disputed leadership of the APC, working in cahoot with the Attorney General and Minister of Justice coupled with the Secretary to the Government of the Federation have perfected their plans to apply gestapo methods to forcefully unseat the Senate President,” read a statement signed by Afegbua on Sunday. “A high-powered meeting of these persons was held at the Maitama residence of the disputed chairman of the APC on Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 where they brainstormed on the possible ways to carry out their illegality. The meeting which lasted for three hours, insider source confirmed to us at the R-APC, explored both legal and illegal approach to execute the assignment of ensuring that Dr. Bukola Saraki ceases to be the senate president. “Having met a brickwall going by the legal processes involved before the senate can be re-opened, the disputed APC leadership is toiling with the barbaric idea of forcefully opening the national assembly, reconvene the senate and use the senators of the APC to preside over the planned impeachment. Senator Abdullahi Adamu has been penciled down to succeed distinguished senator Bukola Saraki, amidst a host of other changes in the senate’s principal officers. Once the senate leadership is overthrown in a coup d’etat manner, the senate will immediately consider the virement budget of the INEC and also approves the pending nominations in the senate. Part of the plot was to reach out to some PDP senators especially those who have EFCC queries in order to give them a clean bill of health once they defect to the APC. They also agreed to woo some senators with the sum of fifty million naira each (N50m). “We find all these plots as burdensome for a system that was already undergoing storm and stress, thus making us object of ridicule in the eyes of the world. It is benumbing to note that those who usually occupy the front seats when democracy is being discussed, are the architects of these orchestrated plots peculiar with military regimes. Even when we understand that they could be carry-over effects of military regime, we never knew they have assumed this frightening dimension.” The APC faction said President Muhammadu Buhari’s vacation to London is part of the calculated scheme to kick out Saraki. “It is not an accident of history that each time the president travels for medical attention, something dramatic often takes place. And this present trip, we believe, will unfurl already plotted schemes aimed at removing senate president, Benue state governor, and other perceived persons opposed to the re-election of Mr. President,” Afegbua added.
- APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa
- “I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You” – Saraki Replies APC
- FG Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; See The 3-Prong Strategy
- Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators Held Last Night
- Live Photos From The Defection Of Senator Godswill Akpabio To APC