The news about Zahra Buhari, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, getting married to a handsome billionaire’s son got Nigerian newspapers and social media buzzing for weeks…
Below are a list of facts explaining what we know and what we don’t know about the wedding of the year!
1. Zahra Buhari is set to marry her beau Ahmed Indimi, the son of wealthy billionaire, Mohammed Indimi at the Central Mosque in Abuja on December 2, 2016.
2. The were reports about President Buhari, knowns for his modest and prudent lifestyle, demanding the ceremony being simple, intimate and attended only by close family and friends.
3. Ahmed Indimi met with the president at the presidential villa, on November 21, where they had a private conversdation following which several media sites wrote that the leader of the state was not really satisfied with his daugher’s choice.
4. Ms Buhari and Mr Indimi reportedly met each other only about one month ago — the fact that also disturbs President Buhari as a doting father.
5. A small investigation into the life of the groom found that he himself may soon become a billionaire, he is well educated, with a good sense of humour. Well, long story short — Zahara and Ahmed are a perfect match made in heaven.
6. Later, there was information abou the wedding ceremony being pushed to December 9, making everyone wonder whether there was a trouble in paradise.
However, some souces said that the postponement was caused by President’s Buhari inability to be at the wedding due to a visit from a prominent monarch to Nigeria unless the date is changed.
7. Recently Zahra has received lavish presents from the Indimi family — customized LV boxes traditionally filled withith diamond and gold jewelry, designer shoes, bags, super wax, laces, perfumes, designer underwear, cosmetics and more.
8. And while evil tongues are keep saying that the president is against the marriage looks like the Indimis are actually ready for Zahra to become a part of their family — Zahra Buhari’s future sister-in-law shared a post, where she praised her future relative.
Wedding bells are ringing. We wish the couple a blissful union and a happy marriage!
Watch related video:
The post Zahra Buhari and Ahmed Indimi: 8 Facts About Wedding of The Year (Video Included) appeared first on GL Trends.
461 total views, 2 views today
Generalbaze Video Of The Week